EGHA Casino - 2022
Location: Pure Casino Edmonton, 7055 Argyll Road, Edmonton AB T6C 4A5
Dates: June 12 and June 13, 2022 (each position will have a specific start and end time).
$100 credit will towards your EGHA 2022-2023 Player Registration will be offered.
- General Manager: the role of the general manager is to supervise all aspects of the casino. Enters the appropriate information from the license, witnesses interim and final pull of the drop boxes; fills in for other positions as required; and signs all "Discrepancy Reports."
- Banker: the banker supervises the cash cage and documents cash cage transactions. The banker reports to the general manager and is responsible for cashiers and chip runners.
- Cashier Duties: receives and counts opening cash fill from banker; redeems players' chips for cash; maintains security of chips and cash
- Chip Runner: the chip runner opens and closes tables, delivers chip fills from the banker to the game tables, delivers credits from game tables to the banker
- Count room Staff: sorts/counts/records all cash or chips by denomination
To work this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Please choose a time slot that works best
- Please list the positions you are interested in (1st and 2nd choice as we cannot guarantee positions)
- In case of last minute cancellations and/or if available for second shift of the same position, please indicate
- Provide in your email your full name, cell phone number, EGHA player to receive registration credit ($100).
All emails will receive a response in order to verify participation.
- General Manager: 9:00am - 6:30pm or 6:15pm - 3:45am (both days
- Banker: 9:00am - 6:30pm or 6:15pm - 3:45am (both days)
- Cashier: 9:30am - 7:00pm or 6:30pm - 3:30am (both days)
- Chip Runner: 9:30am - 7:00pm or 6:30pm - 3:30am (both days)
- Count Room Staff: 11:00pm - 3:45pm (both days)