Arena use protocols are in place. Please review the attached document to ensure your team is aware of the protocols.
Note that these protocols are for City of Edmonton owned and maintained facilities only. For privately owned facilities or facilities outside of the City of Edmonton, it is your team's responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the arena use protocols for that facility and that you are abiding by all protocols.
• Staff start 1 hour prior to first booking and must open the facility - do not arrivals earlier than this.
• Mid-day arrivals - No more than (1) hour prior to game or practice start time.
• Dressing rooms will not be assigned earlier than 1 hour prior to scheduled start times.
• If the group ahead of you is scheduled on a one hour slot, it is more likely than not that, the room will not be ready exactly one hour prior as teams have to change and rooms need to be cleaned.
• Equipment bags should be kept in a vehicle until assigned dressing room is available, to ensure hallways and emergency exits are accessible.
• Your understanding and cooperation is required and appreciated.
Updated April 28, 2022