***** Please note that promotional companies are NOT permitted to reproduce the EGHA logo on apparel or promotional items.*****
This store is for individual players/family to order from only. TEAM ORDERS (same item for whole team) should be ordered as per the TEAM ORDERS FORM, which has been distributed to the coaches.
Please follow this link to enter the store https://eghaapparel2017.itemorder.com/
The store will CLOSE at midnight on October 18. Orders will arrive approximately 4 weeks after this.
All apparel is available in Youth, Ladies, and Mens sizing, except the long-sleeved t-shirt, which is available in youth and unisex only.
All items will be available for sizing at photo day.
Photos will take place on Saturday, October 14 from 9:30-5:00. Your coach or manager will inform you of your time.
They will be held at the Yellowbird East Community League Hall (10710 19 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6J 6W9).
· All players should arrive at least 20 minutes before the timeslot
· Players should be lined up 5 minutes before photo time and players MUST be wearing skate guards on their skates
· Coaches having a father-daughter picture done must be standing with their daughter as she gets to the front of the line
· Players will have their shot done, then go to the group photo area to wait for teammates
Each player receives one complementary Memory Mate.
There will be NO PHOTOSHOPPING of missing players into the group photo.
All questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apparel is an important part of our league as we try to build our brand - and help more girls be comfortable in joining EGHA - either as first time players or transfers from ringette or other Hockey Edmonton leagues. For that reason, we ask you to please consider using our apparel instead of ordering your own through other suppliers.
We know you can get better prices in some cases or faster turnaround (we should be 4-5 weeks this year if the supplier fulfills their promises) and we can’t force you to use our stuff - - but we do want to give you a couple of thoughts as to why using the EGHA items may be better in the long term.
· Players move from team to team each year - customizing hoodies or track suits look great but may not be worn after that year. The EGHA apparel will look great no matter which team you are on. Parents and players will get more use for their investment.
· It promotes the league - girls will change teams year over year, but almost always stay with the EGHA - we want them to be our ambassadors for our league amongst all EGHA players.
· We make a small profit - 5-10% per item. This money helps pay for photo day and other things the EGHA provides.
You are entitled to get your own items if you still want to - we just want to ask you and your team to consider our EGHA apparel first before you make any orders. Please note that at this time the EGHA logo is limited to its use on association- approved apparel only (i.e. what the association is selling).