Arena Use - City of Edmonton
• Staff start 1 hour prior to first booking and must open the facility - do not arrivals earlier than this.
• Mid-day arrivals - No more than (1) hour prior to game or practice start time.
• Dressing rooms will not be assigned earlier than 1 hour prior to scheduled start times.
• If the group ahead of you is scheduled on a one hour slot, it is more likely than not that, the room will not be ready exactly one hour prior as teams have to change and rooms need to be cleaned.
• Equipment bags should be kept in a vehicle until assigned dressing room is available, to ensure hallways and emergency exits are accessible.
• Your understanding and cooperation is required and appreciated.
Please read the link below for the full article.
Dressing Room Policies
As the 2018-19 season begins, please remember that the EGHA has Dressing Room Policies in place for the safety of your players. Below are both the Cell Phone and Female Representative Policies.
Cell Phone Policy
Any electronic device containing photo, recording or video capabilities is not permitted in the dressing room. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in disciplinary action.
Female Representative Policy
Players must be supervised in the dressing room at all times; there must be an adult female representative present in the dressing room before and after games until the dressing room is cleared. The EGHA strongly suggests a lone personnel member should never be in the dressing room with players at any time: two (2) female adults should be present together.