Simply convince your friend, family member, or acquaintance to join the EGHA for the 2019-2020 season and apply for your credit using this form.
Registration opens early June!
The best way to grow girl’s hockey is for existing players to invite their friends to join the league. EGHA players who help register new players are eligible to receive a $50 or $100 Registration credit, subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. New player to EGHA has never played with EGHA before.
2. A maximum of two rebates are available, per season.
3. Initiation Registration fees are not eligible for the rebate.
4. Elite or AAA Registration fees are not eligible for the rebate.
5. Credit will be applied after November 1 withdrawal deadline has passed. Credits will be applied in the Hockey Canada Registry. If registration fees have already been paid this season, the credit will be applied to your next registration.
6. The Refer a Friend Program does not guarantee the existing EGHA player and the new EGHA player will be placed on the same team if they are in the same category. EGHA does allow for friend requests, where possible. Please see the EGHA Play with a Friend Request Form for further information (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13DJRAupXlEaI15Fxc-6kzzVVVdB_MjQO-YMkV-4EqDo)