2020 – 2021 Registration Information
Registration is now OPEN.
Please note some important changes for this upcoming season:
Early Registration Fees
EGHA will not be increasing fees after August 1 this season.
For all families this season, EGHA has increased payment installments from three to four. See details below, under Payment Method.
Female Only League for U11 and U13
For U11 and U13 players, when working through the registration, please indicate your preference to play on an all female team in a Co-Ed league or an all female team in an all female league. You may also indicate if you have no preference. EGHA is planning on submitting an all female team at the U11 and U13 categories in an All Female League this upcoming season. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
Parity Teams and City Zones
This season, EGHA is working to have our parity teams be based out of a City quadrant or zone. What this means is that if we have two teams in U13 Tier 6, we will plan to base a team on the north side and a time on the south side. Please select your first and second choice of zones when you are registering. Please note: Teams that are not at the parity level, or teams that are in a tier on their own may not meet the ability to zone the teams.
Hockey Edmonton Recreation League
New to Hockey Edmonton this season is an expanded Recreation League. EGHA is hoping to put together a U18 team and a U21 team. Further details about EGHA’s teams can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also review the details of the Program on the Hockey Edmonton website. For players who wish to register in the Recreation League, a payment is not required at this time. You may select payment offline. If we do not have interest from enough players to field a team, we will cancel the registration.
|Category||Age||Years of Birth||Registration Fee (Between June 6 – August 1)||Registration Fee (August 2 and after)|
|U7 – Discovery||4||2016||$100||N/A|
|U7 – Jr. Timbits||5||2015||$125||N/A|
|U7 – Sr. Timbits||6||2014||$175||N/A|
|U9||7, 8||2012, 2013||$500||N/A|
|U11||9, 10||2010, 2011||$600||N/A|
|U13||11, 12||2008, 2009||$700||N/A|
|U15||13, 14||2006, 2007||$825||N/A|
U18 – Recreation
|15, 16, 17||2003, 2004, 2005||$975
$450 (Recreation League)
|U21 – Recreation||18, 19, 20||2000, 2001, 2002||$450||N/A|
EGHA will accept payment by credit card or etransfer only this season.
- Credit card payments may be entered online at the time of online registration. If your player is transferring from another organization, the credit card payment will be processed at the time of registration, after the transfer has been completed.
- Etransfers are to be sent to email@example.com using the word registration as the password. PLEASE INCLUDE your player’s name and category (example, novice) in the notes field of your etransfer so it is clear where the payment is to be applied to. For online registrations, please select “other” if you are paying by etransfer.
- Cheques will only be accepted from third party organizations or financial assistance organizations. No personal cheques will be accepted.
- Directors will not accept cash for registration payments at any time.
Payment Installment Option
For novice, atom, peewee, bantam and midget players, EGHA offers a four payment installment option for your registration fees. Installments are not available for initiation registration fees.
- The first payment must be made at the time of registration. Registrations will not be accepted without the minimum of the first installment being made. Any registration that does not have a payment at the start of evaluations will not be allowed to participate in evaluations.
- The second payment will be due October 31
- The third payment will be due November 30
- The fourth payment will be January 31
- Installments may be set up by credit card online at the time of registration.
- If you require installments to be set up for etransfer, please select “offline payment” at the time of registration and submit your initial payment at the time of registration by etransfer. A receipt will be sent to you reflecting receipt of your payment. A reminder of future installments will not be sent by EGHA. You will be required to remember the installments due on October 31, November 30 and January 31.
- If the second, third and fourth payments are not paid on time, your player WILL NOT be eligible to continue participating with her team until the payment is paid in full.
- When selecting “offline payment” as the payment method, you must send an email to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of your payment method (etransfer or financial assistance funding)
Volunteer and Registration Credits
If you have a volunteer or registration credit with EGHA, please follow this process:
- Complete your registration online
- Enter your discount code that was provided to you after completing your volunteer commitment
- You may finish the checkout process
- NOTE: Registration credits are only given to families for working 50/50 and Casino events. Credits are NOT provided to families for completing other EGHA volunteer commitments
Third Party Payments and Assistance Payments
EGHA understands that some families receive funding from third party organizations or financial assistance organizations. Families are still required to ensure payments are received by the applicable due dates noted above. If your funding does not cover the full cost of the registration, you are responsible to ensure the payment is made in full.