2021 - 2022 Registration Information
Registration is now open for the 2021 - 2022 registration season.
|Category||Year of Birth||Age||Total Registration Fee
Registrations received on or prior to August 1
|Total Registration Fee
Registrations received after August 1
*for returning EGHA players only
|U7 - Discovery||2017||4||$175||$175|
|U7 - Jr. Timbits||2016||5||$175||$175|
|U7 - Sr. Timbits||2015||6||$275||$275|
|U18||2004-2006||15, 16, 17||$995||$1120|
|U21 Recreation||2003 +||18+||$450||$450|
EGHA will accept payment by credit card or etransfer only this season.
- Credit card payments may be entered online at the time of online registration. If your player is transferring from another organization, the credit card payment will be processed at the time of registration, after the transfer has been completed.
- Etransfers are to be sent to email@example.com. PLEASE INCLUDE your player's name and category (example, U9) in the notes field of your etransfer so it is clear where the payment is to be applied to. For online registrations, please select "other" if you are paying by etransfer.
- Cheques will only be accepted from third party organizations or financial assistance organizations. No personal cheques will be accepted.
- Directors will not accept cash for registration payments at any time.
Payment Installment Option
EGHA offers a three payment installment option for your registration fees for all categories.
- The first payment must be made at the time of registration. Registrations will not be accepted without the minimum of the first installment being made.
- The second payment will be due September 30
- The third payment will be due October 31
- If you are registering after August 1, the late fee will be added to the first installment.
- Installments may be set up by credit card online at the time of registration.
- If you require installments to be set up for etransfer, please select "offline payment" at the time of registration and submit your initial payment at the time of registration by etransfer. A receipt will be sent to you reflecting receipt of your payment. A reminder of future installments will not be sent by EGHA. You will be required to remember the installments due on September 30 and October 31.
- If the second and third payments are not paid on time, your player WILL NOT be eligible to continue participating with her team until the payment is paid in full.
- When selecting "offline payment" as the payment method, you must send an email to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of your payment method (etransfer or financial assistance funding)
Withdrawals prior to the start of evaluations will be subject to a $50 administration fee. Once evaluations have started, players withdrawing will be assessed a $50 administration fee, plus $25 per skate attended. All withdrawals must submitted to EGHA prior to November 1. After November 1, withdrawals will not be considered, except in extenuating circumstances (example: injury).
Volunteer and Registration Credits
If you have a volunteer or registration credit with EGHA, please follow this process:
- All registration credits are available in TeamSnap. If you are having issues with your credits, please email email@example.com
Third Party Payments and Assistance Payments
EGHA understands that some families receive funding from third party organizations or financial assistance organizations. Families are still required to ensure payments are received by the applicable due dates noted above. If your funding does not cover the full installment, you are responsible to ensure the balance of the installment is paid in full.