2020 – 2021 Registration Information
Registration opens June 1, 2020.
|Category||Year of Birth||Age||Total Registration Fee
Registrations received on or before August 1
Registrations received after August 1
|U7 – Discovery||2016||4||TBD||TBD|
|U7 – Jr. Timbits||2015||5||TBD||TBD|
|U7 – Sr. Timbits||2014||6||TBD||TBD|
EGHA will accept payment by credit card or etransfer only this season.
- Credit card payments may be entered online at the time of online registration. If your player is transferring from another organization, the credit card payment will be processed at the time of registration, after the transfer has been completed.
- Etransfers are to be sent to email@example.com using the word registration as the password. PLEASE INCLUDE your player’s name and category (example, novice) in the notes field of your etransfer so it is clear where the payment is to be applied to. For online registrations, please select “other” if you are paying by etransfer.
- Cheques will only be accepted from third party organizations or financial assistance organizations. No personal cheques will be accepted.
- Directors will not accept cash for registration payments at any time.
Payment Installment Option
For novice, atom, peewee, bantam and midget players, EGHA offers a three payment installment option for your registration fees. Installments are not available for initiation registration fees.
- The first payment must be made at the time of registration. Registrations will not be accepted without the minimum of the first installment being made. Any registration that does not have a payment at the start of evaluations will not be allowed to participate in evaluations.
- The second payment will be due October 31
- The third payment will be due November 30
- Installments may be set up by credit card online at the time of registration.
- If you require installments to be set up for etransfer, please select “offline payment” at the time of registration and submit your initial payment at the time of registration by etransfer. A receipt will be sent to you reflecting receipt of your payment. A reminder of future installments will not be sent by EGHA. You will be required to remember the installments due on October 31 and November 30.
- If the second and third payments are not paid on time, your player WILL NOT be eligible to continue participating with her team until the payment is paid in full.
- When selecting “offline payment” as the payment method, you must send an email to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of your payment method (etransfer or financial assistance funding)
Volunteer and Registration Credits
If you have a volunteer or registration credit with EGHA, please follow this process:
- Complete your registration online
- Enter your discount code that was provided to you after completing your volunteer commitment
- You may finish the checkout process
- NOTE: Registration credits are only given to families for working 50/50 and Casino events. Credits are NOT provided to families for completing other EGHA volunteer commitments
Third Party Payments and Assistance Payments
EGHA understands that some families receive funding from third party organizations or financial assistance organizations. Families are still required to ensure payments are received by the applicable due dates noted above. If your funding does not cover the full cost of the registration, you are responsible to ensure the payment is made in full.