Register before August 1st to get Early Bird Pricing.
2019-2020 Registration Link
Registration Process – Returning EGHA Players, New to Hockey, Transfers and Imports:
Refer a Friend (https://docs.google.com/…/1SxhxOQhOSzjlIV0oK117To…/viewform…)
Don’t forget, the best way to grow girl’s hockey is for existing players to invite their friends to join the league. EGHA players who help register new players are eligible to receive a $50 (Player) or $100 (Goalie) Registration credit, subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. New player to EGHA has never played with EGHA before.
2. A maximum of two rebates are available, per season.
3. Initiation Registration fees are not eligible for the rebate.
4. Elite or AAA Registration fees are not eligible for the rebate.
5. Credit will be applied after November 1 withdrawal deadline has passed. Credits will be applied in the Hockey Canada Registry. If registration fees have already been paid this season, the credit will be applied to your next registration.
6. The Refer a Friend Program does not guarantee the existing EGHA player and the new EGHA player will be placed on the same team if they are in the same category. EGHA does allow for friend requests, where possible. Please see the EGHA Play with a Friend Request Form, (https://docs.google.com/…/1SxhxOQhOSzjlIV0oK117To…/viewform…).
Questions about the EGHA Refer a Friend Program can be referred to the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Treasurer at email@example.com